Monday 27 February 2012

Ibu.

Assalamualaikum wbt..=)

Dear lovely readers..

Today,on 27th February 2012,I am gonna announce you guys one of the very important dates of my life..

Due to my topic up there,Dhiya would like to tell the world that tomorrow,which is 28th February is my mother's birthday...

Ok,I have no big or expensive present for my mom which I called her "IBU"..
But I did this for my IBU..
....
....
....


And this too for you IBU...
...
...
...


So,I dedicate this song and movie to my beloved IBU for her birthday and the song for my friend,Lieza because I've promised from the past post that I would uploaded the song for her..=)


I do love my friends because they do listen to my problems and laughs with me..
But,I love my family more because they are always with me from the day I was born until the end of my life and till Jannah,Insya-Allah...

Hope I could see the happiness untill the end of my breath..=)


Love till Die,
Dhiya_Diyana.

No comments:

Post a Comment